Simone offers 1st Degree, 2nd Degree and Reiki Master workshops of Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki system of healing. These comprehensive workshops include energy principles, energy sensing & clearing, Reiki attunements, understanding chakras, practice, and much more.
Reiki Level One:
First Degree workshops include:
– Energy principles: the body as an energy system, energy sensing and clearing techniques
– History of Reiki
– 5 precepts of Reiki
– Two Reiki attunements (initiations)
– Hand positions for treatments – self, seated, and table treatments
– Byosen – body scanning
– Exploring chakras
– Lots of practice and experience in receiving and giving Reiki
This workshop is 8 hrs in duration and is usually taught over a weekend day.
Next workshop: Sunday October 15, 2017. Fee: $180 + hst. Contact Simone to register: 416-588-0400.
Reiki Level Two:
Second Degree workshops include:
– Three symbols and mantras used to invoke mental, emotional, spiritual healing
– Two attunements (initiations)
– Techniques for distance healing
– Further exploration of healing through the chakras
– Reiki-ho: working intuitively; Koko-ho: using breath; Gyoshi-ho: using eyes; Kenyo-ku: dry bathing; further energy clearing techniques
– Working with affirmations; visualizations; healing past; healing relationships; working with backs & migraines
– Lots of practice, discussions and hands-on experience
This workshop is 14 hrs in duration and is usually taught over 2 weekend days or 1 weekend day and 2 evenings.
Next workshop: January 28 & February 4, 2018. Fee: $280 + hst. Contact Simone to register: 416-588-0400.
Reiki Master training is often one-on-one. It is a journey of deepening your practice with Reiki and inviting Reiki as a way of life. You are introduced to the Reiki Master symbol and discover ways to work with it. You also learn how to teach all three levels of Reiki and are given manuals of all three levels. In addition to learning to teach Reiki, the focus is on deepening your practice so you learn self-improvement techniques and additional healing techniques. This is a very thorough training and is approximately 16 hrs in duration (for course material), however one-on-one guidance and support is continued after the workshop.
Please inquire about dates. Simone can set up classes to meet your unique schedule, so please contact her to schedule individual or small-group classes.
Simone Bowman is a registered Reiki Teacher with the Canadian Reiki Association. All students receive a manual with each level and receive a certificate upon completion of the course.
Meditation and Inspired Living Workshop:
The focus of this workshop is to guide you to connect to your core and rediscover inner peace and harmony. We will explore:
Deepening your connection to your inner wisdom
Calming the mind
Sound and movement meditation
Spiritual principles – forgiveness, surrender, detachment
These principles and techniques are intended to be applied in your moment-to-moment, day-to-day life. This workshop is 7.5 hrs in duration, scheduled 2.5 hours once a week for 3 weeks.
For all workshops, Simone can set up classes to meet your unique schedule, so feel free to contact her to schedule individual or small-group classes.